Interlibrary Loan and document delivery is a service for libraries to use each other's document resources in order to supplement their own collections.
Current students and faculty of Shenzhen University
Access to Document
- MedaLink or szdnet: One-stop search, self-submission, free of charge, receiving documents by email.
- China Academic Library & Information System (CALIS): Readers must register first, submit request and receive documents by email.
When using CALIS, please click the guide.
- China Academic Social Sciences and Humanities Library (CASHL): It focuses on humanities and social sciences foreign language literature. Readers should register first, submit request and receive documents by email.
When using CASHL, please click the guide.
- Before submitting document requests from the access B or C above, readers must first use the access A above to search whether our library has the document, so as to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Readers should follow the Electronic Resource Use Management Measures on Shenzhen University Campus Network, and the materials obtained by the service are use only for personal study and research.