Due to the restrictions in terms of range and space, the library accepts donations selectively. The library will follow the principles and approaches indicated below, so we entreat our donors to familiarize themselves with the rules.
Notes to Donors
- We accept donations based on the need to construct Shenzhen University Library or meet with various needs for education and research at SZU. We will review the donated materials to decide whether to add them into the library collections.
- Once the documents arrive at the library, the library has the ownership of the literature resources, which will be properly handled (including collection, donation, exchange according to library rules). And Shenzhen University Library would make use of these resources as much as possible without informing the donors.
- After contacting and communicating, the library should know the following information about the donors:
- purpose of donation.
- type and number of books donated. If the books are more than 10 kinds, please provide a list.
- donor's name, contact number, mailing address, etc.
- Please send or mail the books to Shenzhen University Library.
- Honorary certificate for donation will be issued to donors within 20 working days after the donated books are received.
- Address: Room 110, Huidian Building, Yuehai Campus, Shenzhen University Library, No.3688 Nanhai Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.
- Post Code: 518060
- Tel: 0755-26534076
- Librarian: Ms. Zhou